When: Monday 2nd October 2017- Tutor: Phil Reynolds - Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm - Level: All - All materials and refreshments included (just bring a packed lunch) - Cost: £40 - A few places available - To book a place please contact Pennie - email: firstname.lastname@example.org office: 01904 651085 mobile: 07851 299140
During this workshop you shall:
- Look at using bleach-able inks to work in a more subtractive than additive way.
- Explore both still life and landscape using this method
- Use a variety of papers to see how this method can be exploited differently
- Look at adding collage to these works to offset the ethereal with structure
- Work in a loose and creative way of working as well as a more considered manner
Phil Reynolds studied Fine Art at Sheffield Hallam University, graduating in 1997 and has since pursued a career as an artist. He has been exhibiting his work in contemporary galleries throughout the North of England as well as London and Bristol affordable art fairs. Phil's work explores the ground between abstraction and figuration where forms emerge from a fluid use of acrylic paint. His work is both instinctive and keenly observed bringing together raw marks with more mediated responses.
A few places still available - Please contact Pennie to book a place - email: email@example.com office: 09104 651085 - mobile: 07851 299140